When buying an Onsite Aerobic Treatment Unit in Australia: BIOROCK! The low-maintenance, non-electric(*) waste water treatment unit.
(*)BIOROCK high-level discharge requires the use of a small pump to reuse the treated effluent if needed.
Installation for all type of ground conditions and applications:
- Reinforced and durable, the BIOROCK units and Primary Tanks are reinforced as standard enabling them to be structurally sound in all ground conditions such as high ground-water sites.
- The BIOROCK has the ability to handle intermittent (seasonal) wastewater loadings, even during long absence periods – Holiday Homes, Campsites, Caravan Parks, etc.
- The BIOROCK can also handle low utilization levels without compromising the treated effluent quality.
BIOROCK® offers a complete range of compact non-electric Residential Aerobic Treatment Units, denominated into 6, 10, 15 & 30 person ECOROCK systems. If installed in parallel the treatment units can also cater for 60, 90, 120 people and so on. BIOROCK non-electric residential onsite wastewater treatment systems offer an ideal solution for domestic waste water treatment in Australia.
Our compact wastewater treatment solutions are efficient and reliable . Very compact, our systems are free from any blower or air diffusors. They don’t need any electricity for the treatment process, leading to minimal maintenance and repair costs, the lowest operational costs and the longest desludge intervals. These unique advantages lead to significant costs savings for the user compared to conventional wastewater treatment plants, as the reliability of the system is maximized with no possible breakdowns thus no need for expensive spare parts.
BIOROCK uses a material with huge surface area which allows colonization of the necessary bacteria, a process which is essential for the effective treatment of domestic wastewater.
The BIOROCK media is highly resistant to degradation and remains extremely stable over the long term - our 25 years’ experience in the industry being proof of this.
• Very stable inorganic material - does not break down over time, unlike “organic” media.
• Requires little maintenance – scraping and scarification is not necessary, unlike for organic media.
• The structure and composition ensures unsurpassed and unique surface treatment with exceptional purification results.
• Ecological material, locally produced and recyclable.
BIOROCK offers a much more efficient and ecological wastewater treatment technique compared to traditional techniques that are very high in maintenance and energy consumption.
The BIOROCK Residential Aerobic Treatment Units have achieved a final effluent with a 99% reduction in pollutants during the test period when following a 2 stage settlement tank.
The superb purification results produced by BIOROCK have placed our systems in a leading position when compared with older & traditional wastewater treatment techniques.
BIOROCK is certified to meet the secondary effluent quality requirements of AS/NZS 1547:2012.
Sewage treatment plants reviews
BIOROCK sewage treatment technology
Global wastewater industry
Legislation, registration and installation